Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I wore: Beach Edition

As you all know.. I went to the beach this weekend! 

You guys, the weather was perfect! Sunny and a lovely 65 degrees.

It was too chilly for a swimsuit... so I decided to wear my go to striped dress, sunnies and a fedora!




Dress: BCBG oulet. Similar here
Fedora: local boutique. Similar here
Sunglasses: Raulph Lauren
Necklace: Noon
Watch: Fossil


I have officially decided that a chilly beach is the best kind of beach!

xo 

anna lizbeth

pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. you are just so cute...all the time! not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress!! i love anything with stripes, and the beach is my favorite place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, first of all I'm really jealous. Secondly, I have NEVER looked that stylish on the beach. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of the beach. The sunshine. The weather. Ok - all of it! But seriously - very cute dress and fedora.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable! Always!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beach is awesome, no matter what the temp. The striped dress is perfect!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress! Perfect for a cool day at the beach, which I'm totally jealous of, by the way!

    ~C
    http://ohshedabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next time I go to the beach, I WILL look this cute!! I usually look like a bum. This dress is so adorable and I need it in my closet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...