Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful

You guys, I am not sure if you realize this but..Thanksgiving is one week away! I cant believe the holiday season is already upon us. Due to thanksgiving coming up I thought this would be the perfect day to join in on thankful thursday.

There are so many things that I am thankful for.. i am one blessed lady. 

I am thankful to host thanksgiving this year and to share this holiday with so many lovely people.

 Two years ago my husband was deployed.

 One year ago my husband was in training and we had just moved to a new state. 

** Now this year we are together and not only do I get to celebrate thanksgiving with the husband but we are also sharing this day with 10 truly wonderful people whom we just met one year ago and now cherish. I dont think I can express to you all how excited this makes me. 

((Isnt this a lovely way to keep track of your mason jar? Definitely doing this on thanksgiving!))


Another thing I am thankful for is being able to watch my husbands dreams come true. Since my husband was a little boy he dreamed of flying helicopters. He now is able to fly everyday and will begin flying blackhawks the day after thanksgiving!! 


((this is my husband flying a kiowa!))


I am also thankful for the quality time I have been able to spend with the my husband this month. He is in between courses and has two weeks off! I love the adventures we have been able to take lately as well as the lazy days where we have stayed in and caught up on our favorite tv shows. It really is the best. 



I would love to hear what you are thankful for!

xo 
anna lizbeth


also linking up with sunday social

22 comments:

  1. I love the things you are thankful for! :)
    It definitely helps when we keep things in perspective and remind ourselves that family, love, time, and memories are some of the most simple, yet incredibly profound things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet post! I am so thankful for the cooler weather in Texas, it has been way too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice that you get to spend so much time with your husband! Definitely something to be very thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh so nice that you get to spend thanksgiving together! I can't imagine spending it apart, but I am sure it made your relationship stronger! Enjoy the reality TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! and i love that you get to spend thanksgiving with new friends! those mason jars are going to be a hit for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, am thankful the hubster isn't deployed. We have only been married for 2 1/2 years, but I already feel like he has missed so much. I am very thankful to have him home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so great to see people reach their goals! How awesome him flying is and I've heard helicopters are insane to fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all kinds of thankful for my friends and family!! So exciting to have 2 weeks to spend with your hubby! And yay for Thanksgiving being a week a way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so thankful to you and your husband for living the lives you do and serving our country. So happy you get to spend Thanksgiving with him! And lazy days spent catching up on tv can be the simplest and best days ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw bless you heart! I'm so happy to hear you get to spend the holiday with your husband!

    If you have time come by and visit my blog, I'd love to keep in touch. Maybe we can follow each other?

    xo,

    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. At a friend's wedding shower, lemonade was served in mason jars. I loved the idea... even more with the chalkboard label!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so lovely that you have made so many great connections in only a year. Enjoy your thanksgiving dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw what a blessing to be able to spend thanksgiving with your husband and a slew of your dearest! love what you are thankful for!! i have definitely been reflecting on how i've much to be thankful for, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at your husband go!!! So awesome that his dreams are finally coming true!!

    I can't believe thanksgiving is a week away. So crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my freakin gosh this seriously is the dinkiest world ever!! i just started my blog this year! im so excited you found me on here i love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute post! we are SO excited for thanksgiving, especially since we get to go home and be with family! XOXO chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. so cute!! love these thankful posts and hard to believe that thanksgiving is a week away!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All wonderful things to be thankful for:). Can't wait for thanksgiving. I love the mason jar idea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute are you two and your blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! You are just too cute! Congrats to your hubby on the blackhawk and how sweet that you get to spend Thanksgiving with new friends who made you feel at home. xoxo Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. <3 the Mason Jar idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so happy that you get to spend this thanksgiving with your husband! That's so nice! :)

    Also, I love mason jars. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome post! Can't wait to hear more about his flying training & experience! Love to hear how childhood dreams come to life! Following you.. <3, Amy (Trials & Triumphs)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...