Monday, March 3, 2014

Little Adventurer

The women in my family threw us an adorable Baby shower in Texas a couple of weekends ago. It was so nice to be able to celebrate baby Gray with our dear friends and family. 

The theme for the shower was Welcome to our World and I loved all of the little details. They filled the room  with maps, antique suitcases, binoculars and other cute items that a little adventurer would need in order to explore.



For the guest book they had the guests sign in the book Oh the Places You will Go by Dr. Seus. It will be so much fun to read this book to Grayson one day and to be able to show him the names of all of the people who love him. 




The food was delicious. I especially loved the world cake pops and airplane cookies. I found the airplanes to be very fitting considering the fact that Ben is a pilot :)



The baby shower had such a great turnout. I knew that I wanted the shower to be coed. There are so many important men in our lives and it was special for us to have them there as well. 

This was definitely a day that Ben and I will never forget! Thanks so much to the friends and family that came out to celebrate and the women in my family that made this day possible. Grayson is going to be one loved little boy!


xo

anna lizbeth

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your baby boy. You are in for the time of your life. Take care,

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats again and again, anna!!!! i'm so excited for you and i can't wait to meet him via photos when he's here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! I'm so happy to see you blogging again. I've missed your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...