Thursday, October 11, 2012

A day in the life

I think there is something so cozy and wonderful about a home when there are walls covered floor to ceiling with family photos.  Because of this, I thought it would be fun to add to our collection and get some photographs taken of the husband and I (and of course our lovable pup). We have only been married two years and this is our first home together (due to a deployment) so I thought it would be fun to do a day in the life photo shoot. I found a great photographer who also happens to be a fellow army wife. I love how the photos turned out. 
































9 comments:

  1. These pictures just make my heart happy. They were such a good idea. You guys are a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, well this is just freaking ADORABLE!!! I love this idea, too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I love the idea of taking pictures like this. The first one if my fav. SUPER cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome idea!!! We are getting 'engagement" pictures done in November and I can't wait! I say 'engagement' because we did things a little backwards thanks to the military and got married first then a wedding!! You two are so cute! Glad you found my blog so I can now read yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Absolutely beautiful, you guys are such a cute couple! thanks for following, I'm your new friend on GFC :)

    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

    ~Abi K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! ust found this post. I'm obsessed and jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful couple, beautiful pictures! Each one's a framer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:36 PM

    i totally just stalked your blog - obviously, since I'm commenting on this post instead of your latest one. But I just had to say how adorable these photos are!! And your dog! He is awesome!!

    Oh, and you look a lot like the actress, Emma Stone. Has anyone told you that before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and i am always okay with people stalking my blog. :) I have heard that before.. that and lindsay lohan back in the parent trap days haha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...