Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Faves

 Oh how I love pinterest! My new obsession on pinterest is everything fall. Fall recipes. Fall outings. Especially fall clothing. The weather is still on the warmer side here in alabama but a girl can dream of the cooler weather that is on its way! I have always loved the clothes that come with fall and pinterest has given me an outlet to plan ahead!

Here are some things that I am looking forward to.

Oversized Sweaters

Oversized sweaters scream comfort! A similar sweater can be found here.

image here via natalie on pinterest

Stripes 

Oh how I love stripes! Similar shirt found here.

image here via ashley on pinterest

Oxfords

If I could, I would wear oxfords every day. I even wore them on my wedding day! My favorite pair is found here.

image here via dream in denim on pinterest

Oversized Glasses

These glasses are a chic accessory to any outfit. I love these.

image here via graceon pinterest

Faux Fur Blanket

I love curling up in a blanket with a good book or favorite movie. These blankets are not only   soft but they also add a lovely decor element to any room. I found a great blanket here.

image here via natalie on pinterest

Tea Cups

 I love having tea in the fall. There is just something so cozy about curling up in a blanket and enjoying some hot tea with a friend. These cups can be found at vivaterra. I also love these tea bags.


image here via liz on pinterest

           Loving all things fall as well?  For more fall...here is my fall decor my pumpkin oatmeal cookie recipe


Happy Pinteresting and Happy Fall!

xo 

anna lizbeth



3 comments:

  1. Oversized sweaters are pretty much the best invention ever, super cute pins!!

    Stephanie
    www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes so much! And oversized sweaters! Wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tea bags are soo cool!! i'm so glad you shared them!

    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...