Thursday, October 18, 2012

happy dance


its okay...

.... that my husband and I are obsessed with our dog. You would be too if you had a goldendoodle :)



....that I enjoyed holding my friends cute baby more than shopping. 




.... that I have already gone to barnes and nobles to look at christmas magazines


.... that i have to travel for 16 hours to get to san diego.. because it was free and I get to go to a wedding and see these lovely ladies!




... that I could tell you what is new in the j-crew catalog..  and that i relate to this video clip. 




Its okay...

... that I was having way to much fun with my blog yesterday that I didnt go to the grocery store and had to serve the hubby a frozen pizza.

.... that I get excited to go places that I can blog about

.... that I did a happy dance when I found the perfect person for a blog design! (check back soon :). )


its okay right??

xo 

anna lizbeth

21 comments:

  1. The picture of your husband and puppy is just too cute!!! Absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm considering a golden doodle when I am finally ready for a dog, I have heard so many great things about them. I've already been eyeing all the magazines with Christmas things too. I may have to take your idea and go to Barnes & Noble to actually do some reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!! that golden doodle is just AMAZING!!! he is so cute and also has the best name ever!! hehe Shakespeare! so so cute :D new follower you have a fab blog here lovely!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog looks like a big version of mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:14 AM

    I would be obsessed with that doggie too!! I have already been thinking about my Christmas decorations as well. Searching for a new location for my tree that doesn't involve moving furniture! :) Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pictures! You are seriously striking!! And all that is definitely ok to me!
    Do Dallas Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my husband and i are obsessed with our dogs too, maybe a little too much and we are okay with that! and i love how you had to serve a frozen pizza to hubby, what do they expect a full 5 course dinner?? it is ok sometimes i have to do those things too

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is your dog's name? Am I borderline obsessed with this "goldendoodle" now....yes.

    And yes, a frozen pizza is totally ok...tonight my family just might get mac n cheese...if they're lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. his name is shakespeare! I believe everyone should own a goldendoodle and mac n cheese sounds tasty!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog. Newest follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest little blog! And such a fun post :) I will definitely be following to catch up on your cute new updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You, your blog, your husband, and your dog are all like, the cutest things I've ever seen. I feel like maybe I want to be you.

    XOXO,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pretty sure that is the cutest baby in the world;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute baby and cute dog! You also have gorgeous hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol That video cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not really a dog person but your dog is the cutest, fluffiest, most adorable dog ever!! Oh and I love those tortoise shell glasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for all the sweet comments on our blog. How did you find us? We love your blog and we are your newest follower. That picture of your husband and dog is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i found you on the gfc blog hop! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...