Wednesday, October 17, 2012

you are the bee's knees

I love etsy.. dont you? I can spend way too much time browsing all of the quirky shops. My newest obsession are these embroidery hoops. They would make a great gift for a friend or the perfect addition to your own home! I love the little phrases that dearmoonbeams came up with. I am thinking "I love us" is going to be the newest addition to my bedroom. Because.. well.. the husband, shakespeare and I are pretty great.. and I do love us :) 



Do you have a favorite etsy store? If so I would love to check it out. My home will thank you.. but my wallet will not ;)

xo

anna lizbeth


linking up with rolleduppretty

8 comments:

  1. Love your hair :)
    These are so cute and I love the "I love us" quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I love Etsy, but for the sake of my wallet I have to limit my browsing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so cute!! there are so many adorable things on etsy - I could spend so much time on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are too cute!

    Have a fabulous night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:13 PM

    Etsy is awesome! Love it! New follower. http://itsthelittlethings-ash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:51 AM

    ohhhh love these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought 3 of these hoops from dearmoonbeams, I can honestly say they look just as good in real life as they do online!

    Your blog is very cool, I'm just about to follow you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats wonderful news! I havnt purchased mine yet but am very excited about it. Thanks for following :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...