Monday, October 1, 2012

A lovely weekend



The husband and I picked up my sister from the airport in Pensacola on Saturday morning
We headed straight for the beach *where we looked at the shops and walked on the beach
Ended up at a restaurant with a great view *had fish tacos and beer on tap
Went back to the beach *where the husband took a nap and the sister and I looked for shells
The beach was overcast and cool *it was lovely
We then got some Starbucks and headed home

It was raining that night so we stayed in *made popcorn, drank wine, and watched a movie

On Sunday we had a relaxing morning * where we had coffee and sausage egg bake
We then headed to church
After It was still raining so we decided to get pedicures *they were playing a football game on tv and gave us free drinks- we were quite content

That night we were craving seafood again *so we headed to pop's oyster bar
We ordered oysters, crab legs, and crawfish étouffée *it was amazing


We ended the rainy night with another movie and popcorn
It was a lovely weekend and I loved sharing it with the hubby and sister


xo
anna lizbeth



2 comments:

  1. Ah so jealous of your beach visit! I went from living within 30 minutes of the beach to living in the Rockies. I am having withdrawal. Sounds like a fantastic visit. Just wanna say I love your hair and your blog ;] Stopping by and following from Weekend Update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha beer on tap. I love it:) Looks like you had the PERFECT weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...