Wednesday, October 31, 2012

live in the sunshine

source
I have San Diego on my mind. I am heading home tomorrow for a wedding.. EEK! You guys, it has been a year since I have been in San Diego.  I am beyond excited.. not only to join in on this celebration, but also to see the rest of my friends and to explore my old stomping ground. I already have my bags packed and  a very well thought out list of all the activities that I would like to do! The list includes a picnic overlooking the bay, coffee at my favorite bookstore, dinner and wine and my favorite Italian bistro, and a walk on the cliffs with my bestie.

The wedding is going to be in a town outside of San Diego in a field overlooking a beautiful hillside. My dear friend has a wonderful eye for beauty so I am thrilled to see what she has come up with for the big day. I do know the reception will include croquet and line dancing. I am pretty excited!

I will be documenting the trip in order to share the lovely details with the husband (who had to stay behind and work) and my wonderful blogger friends! Hope you all have a wonderful week and weekend!


xo

anna lizbeth

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:41 PM

    I do the exact same thing when I visit home.
    So MUCH to do and so little time to relive as many memories as possible!

    I hope you enjoy your trip! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. san diego is gorgeous. have an amazing time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had line dancing at our Virginia wedding. It was a hit and I'm so glad we did it! I have some photos here:

    http://makingroomwithus.blogspot.it/2012/01/happy-anniversary-to-us.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip! I love that quote, I used it in our wedding programs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have such a wonderful trip so happy for you!! Can't wait for the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful trip! Take lots of photos :) I love California!!

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have so much fun in San Diego!!! Can't wait to see these wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like fun! Excited to see some pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a whole year! i'm moving to a different state for the first time next year and i'm having trouble with coming to terms that i wont see every one daily anymore :( but your friend's wedding already sounds amazing- hillsides and croquet! fancy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful time! It's always great to catch up with old pals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog via WTF, and I am loving it so far! It's so cute, and so are you and your husband! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know you a little better!

    Also, that is my all-time favorite quote, and I loooove that image o fit on the boards! So so pretty. I might have to use it on my blog, because I have a draft post written with that quote in it, and it's just waiting for a pretty picture to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh how wonderful! can't wait for the photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love San Diego! hope you have so much fun and make some great memories!

    -Simone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...