Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Army Family





I got this picture from my dear friend Candace at hippie at heart. I feel like it sums up our day perfectly. Yesterday we had a girls day and it was one of those days where you stop and realize how blessed you are. Being an army wife you realize quickly how important friendships are. Your friends become your army family. They are the ones that are around when your husband cannot be, they are the ones that can say, "I know exactly how you feel", they are the ones that you can explore a park with, drink yummy coffee with, play with their babies, and most importantly laugh with.  I am incredibly blessed to have found such wonderful friends here at rucker!

xo 

anna lizbeth

13 comments:

  1. what a great post. I believe you that your friends are your family, especially being an army wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:14 AM

    You definitely are very lucky! Sometimes it's hard making new friends as a Military spouse and every now and then you'll meet a crazy but it's the good ones that really make it worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaah your right. I have definitely come across the "crazy".

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining the link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for joining! i appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so glad I found you!! You and your husband are beyond precious!!!!! What a fun blog! So excited to read more :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Megan
    ephesianswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! Thank you so much for stopping by mine earlier. I'm a new follower from the gfc blog hop. :)

    www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. good friends are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That awesome that you have such great friends and a strong support system! I'm sure you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't imagine life without my hubby for even a day ;) ... You are an inspiration to me! Thank goodness for friends. Loving your blog!
    P.S. Happy Halloween! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that the truth? Our last assignment was in a more civilian sector and it took me forever to make friends. Then we move back to a regular post and people are so much more friendly and willing to look out for each other. I have definitely made some lifelong friends through my fellow Army wives!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...