Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big News!




I have a new blog design AND I am working on getting pictures together for a house tour!

First off.. lets talk about this blog design... I am in love!! It was designed by whiskeytangofoxtrot and she did an amazing job. She is reasonable, fast, and will work with you until you have the design that you absolutely love. What more could a little blogger like myself ask for.

Now on to the house tour... it is a work in progress.. first things first.. i need to do some cleaning ;)... check back later this week for pictures of the rest of my little home!

Hope you are all having a lovely tuesday!

xo 

anna lizbeth


linking up with gfc

17 comments:

  1. Your blog design is gorgeous! Didn't get a chance to see the before, but I'm loving how it looks now. I'm also loving that bedroom too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! i love it!! and can't wait to see your house. You have such great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your bedroom? It's so cute! And the blog design looks really nice!
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is perfect!!! I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog design!! cannot wait for house photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blog! so cute, and she does do the cutest stuff! Can't wait to see what your home looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this blog design is FABULOUS. I love the pictures in your header, and I can't wait for the home tour, what a beautiful room!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovee the vintage trunk at the foot of the bed! such a lovely sneak peek of your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your new blog design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! Love the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog design!!
    New follower from the GFC Hop!
    Leslie @ Sincerely, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  12. The design looks great. I have been looking for an awesome designer! On my way to check them out now!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog's design! I am swooning over your headboard. I love the charm that comes out of chipping paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My breath just was swept from my lungs. That headboard. Old mantel? OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wait, that's your bedroom??? Drooling....I love it! Can't wait to see the rest of the house!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  16. The design is definitely cute! Is that picture your house? If it is then wow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, your room is absolutely amazingly beautiful! That headboard is such a treasure!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...