Saturday, October 20, 2012

the girl behind the blog

I hit 50 yesterday!! I am beyond thrilled. I am really starting to like this whole blogging thing. :) I wanted to thank you all for seeing something in this little blog of mine and following along. I decided to share a little about the girl behind the blog! So here we go...

I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have been married two years and he is my besty.  He likes to cuddle and I only do SOMETIMES.

I am a christian and I have a heart for missions. My trips to Africa have been absolutely life changing. I was amazed at their joy and positive outlook on life. 



I have a degree in human services and loved my internship at the IRC in San Diego teaching English to refugees..but I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up ;)

I am so excited to one day be a mom.

I love the french press and drink my coffee black.

If I could eat cheese and drink red wine for dinner every night I would.

My husband is in flight school.. I really dig his uniform. 


I think it is so important to surround yourself with a loving community. 

I think people are fascinating and love to learn what makes them unique.

I could sit in a book store or cafe for hours and be content.

I love the beach on cold days. 

I love traveling and spent a year in europe.

I love going on adventures, camping and hiking.

I am a daddy's girl.


I tend to get very grumpy if I am hungry so my husband has learned it is best to keep peanuts on hand.

I love to decorate, diy projects, and am obsessed with antiques. 

I love everything j-crew and stripes.

I am stubborn, a little feisty, short-tempered, and have a hard time getting myself to the gym. ;)

I love foreign films and could watch Amelie once a week.

Lastly, I think life is too short to take yourself too seriously.



thanks again for following this little blog of mine and reading about our journey. I look forward to getting to know all of you! 

xo 

anna lizbeth

6 comments:

  1. I'm 100% positive you and I are kindred souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PinkEle7:39 PM

    I'm pretty confident this is why I love you... Mainly the stubborn, short tempered, don't take life too serious-ness part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha love that you love my negative qualities :) true friend right there!

      Delete
  3. Love this!!! Such a great post. I too am a cuddler only sometimes, I like my space when I sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! i like my space to- my husband and I like to say that i sleep in a X!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on 50+! I would move your followers to the top of your side bar somewhere...took me a minute to find it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...