Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Decor

Fall banner



Supplies:

Chalk board paint

Twine

Paint brush

Linen fabric

2 Dowels (I purchased mine from hobby lobby)

Stencils



In order to create this look I rolled the fabric around the top of the dowel and then tied it in place with the twine. I found that the easiest way to do this was to cut a small hole in the fabric in order to put the twine through. I then used the stencils to create my phrase. Some other great phrases for the season would be trick treat,happy halloween or happy fall! Another version can be found here


Other uses of chalkboard paint and fall decor around my house!






for more of my fall decor click here and here

happy fall!

xo

anna lizbeth

2 comments:

  1. hi anna! I love your red hair! I'm all about redheads:) I just found your cute blog and added myself to your follower! I'd also love to let you know about a fun Betsey Johnson Giveaway I’m having that ends soon! I’ll leave a link below:)

    Hope you stop by and say hello, and follow back maybe? thanks so much lady!
    Xo, Emily

    Freckled Fox - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. that banner ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...